New Log Trackables "glitch"?

jiggs11

When I try to use the Trackables Log feature (Dropped/Visited/Retrieved) feature with the new log version, they either stay in my inventory after I've dropped them or still show as in a cache after I've retrieved them. However, when I go to the old version, the new status is automatically updated and TBs are either in my inventory or not as per my previous actions. Is this a known problem, or am I doing something wrong now?

This hasn't happened to me but I suggest going into a wifi spot before logging any trackable. This should work... hopefully.

Let me know what happens.

I hope that this was useful!

The phone app is squonky about keeping the TB inventory list current on your phone. Before I take any action on my inventory from the field, I display the details of any single TB on the list whether I actually currently possess it or not and that seems to drive a total inventory update.

This hasn't happened to me but I suggest going into a wifi spot before logging any trackable. This should work... hopefully.

Let me know what happens.

I hope that this was useful!

This isn't on a phone. This is from a PC.

I can confirm it happened to me as well just yesterday, using the new logging page, on a PC.

Mrs. Car54

I had a trackable which I drdropped in a cache a few weeks back. It has since been retrieved and moved by others and shows in its log as that. Now, since updating the geocaching app, the TB is back in my inventory. I don't y ptions I have are , retrieve, grab, discover or note. How do I get this oout of my inventory. Any ideas?

I had a trackable which I drdropped in a cache a few weeks back. It has since been retrieved and moved by others and shows in its log as that. Now, since updating the geocaching app, the TB is back in my inventory. I don't y ptions I have are , retrieve, grab, discover or note. How do I get this oout of my inventory. Any ideas?

That's weird, which one?

The only one I saw is one you're "visiting" caches with since last month. :)

If your inventory is wrong on the website, contact HQ.

If it's only wrong in the phone app, refer to my post #3 above. That should force a 'phone app refresh'.