Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
holmsy1983

Not showing all found caches

After the latest update the app is only showing the occasional cache I have got with the usual smiley face. Not sure if this is a lag and the rest will catch up the more I use it.

I am having the same problem. My name appears in the activity log but I am not showing a :-) on my app?

Noticed this today too. Some of the caches I've taken has lost the smiley face. But when I click on it the smiley is there. But then back at the map it's not.

After the latest update the app is only showing the occasional cache I have got with the usual smiley face. Not sure if this is a lag and the rest will catch up the more I use it.

I am having the same problem. My name appears in the activity log but I am not showing a :-) on my app?

Noticed this today too. Some of the caches I've taken has lost the smiley face. But when I click on it the smiley is there. But then back at the map it's not.

Thanks for the reports on this issue. We've been investigating, but we haven't yet been able to reproduce the problem you're seeing.

To help us in the investigation, can any of you provide some more info? Specifically:

* What device you're using

* Which version of Android you're using

* Which version of the Geocaching app you're using. I'm assuming you're all on 5.3, but I want to confirm.

* Any screenshots of the problem.

Thanks in advance for any more info you can provide!

I'm currently using v5.3 and am not only missing some found caches but in some areas no caches show up at all. I just took some screenshots of online vs the app if that helps at all. The app is installed on a Samsung Note 3.