Updates coming to Profile and Dashboard

hzoi

I don't know what's happening, but since yesterday I'm unable to use the Message Center in Chrome. When I click on the link at top right, the page opens, but no conversations appear... just the waiting circle... waiting... waiting...

In Edge, for example, it seems good. So it's some incompatibility with Crhome. I've already deletet the cookies, but still not working.

Is this in Windows 10? I just now tried it, and it seems OK on mine. My version of Chrome is Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) and says it's "up to date".

Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

Yes, Windows 10 and that same version of Chrome. Still not working. Maybe it's some problem with my account, since it also happened this morning on my PC at work.

How can you consider eliminating the email option when the message center does not work?

I mean, besides the months-old bug that freezes the entire browser because of badly-formed javascript, the message center has been flaky and unreliable. ...

From time to time, the message center locks up on me. Today was another instance of it. I can't see the message and I won't be able to open the message center page, nor clear the yellow Message icon. Eventually it will clear itself.

Really, this MUST be fixed. I get a "script error" message, sometimes, not always, when this happens. I'd call it around 10% of the time.

I see someone has developed a script for Firefox to help, I'll go load it.