Igor lives...

igor71

Greetings all....

It's been a while since I've been on the boards (much less seen any of you) - and I've missed more events/meetups than I can count. Wanted to make it out to this park this past weekend, but was in rehearsals for an operetta I'll be performing in..

Life stepped firmly in the way of geocaching, that's for sure.

Among the distractions....

Moving into a new house in July...

Worked on Gus Van Sant's "Elephant"....

I'm working on a new event cache....

Hope all is well with my long-lost friends.

- GH

We don't know you either (being pretty new to the area ourselves), but have enjoyed meeting other local cachers - a new event cache would be great! And coincidentally we were just making plans to come see Iolanthe this weekend (we both played in the pit orchestra for G&S in college, and now I've got "when you're lying awake with a dismal headache and repose is tabooed by anxiety..." running through my head...) - nice to know there's a geocaching connection there!

Break a leg!

-Alison of AlisonAndy

This is SOOO wierd... icon_confused.gif

Unbeknownst to me until this evening, a co-worker of mine, who sits not 10 feet from me, is performing in the same Iolanthe production as 'Igor.' And I played clarinet in the orchestra for a community production of H.M.S. Pinafore back in the 80's. Whoa! icon_eek.gif

--laurak of dasein

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!