Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
MW9910B

Wanted: GC Companion

G'day Geocachers!

My name is Belinda. I'd like to seek for a right travelling companion, F or M, with an open age of 30 to 70 or sexuality (eg. straight, gay or whatsoever) around Canberra, Queanbeyan and nearby NSW surroundings. I don't have a car nor drive neither. I'm into traditional caches and still learning the difficult Multi-caches and Puzzle caches. I need a company for long bush trails and faraways. I do cycling and walking well but I take care of my health condition.

Please message me if you may be interested. I will tell you of some details. Firstly to meet for a cuppa discussion at a cafe before considering you to be my occassional travelling companion for strictly cache-hunting only. I prefer a small mixed group for safety's sake if you are a straight male alone with me.

This is NOT a dating or other adult advertisement. Ok? Thankyou and I look forward to hear via response from you. Happy cache-hunting day!

Maybe see if there's a local caching Facebook group around your area. Up here on the Central Coast, that's where most of the active cachers hang out.