Selling some geocoins- please take a look at the list

Doctor A

I'm thinning down my collection and focusing on keeping the coins that have personal meaning or significance to me, and also not keeping threes and fours of each coin. So I have the following for sale, payment via paypal please. Shipping is $3 per coin for first class parcel service. If you choose more than one coin, it'll be the same $3 shipping. All coins are in coin flips and all are unactivated:

Walk Through the World Vanelle ($16)

DSC01368.jpg

2010 Compass Rose black nickel ($31)

DSC01295.jpg

Scout Knife crew416 blue ($26)

DSC01354.jpg

Got Coords? black nickel ($17)

DSC01307_1.jpg

PDA paperless caching satin gold (battery seems to be dead on this one as it doesn't light up, but then it's been sitting around for years...) ($14)

DSC01335.jpg

Magic 8 ball black nickel ($16)

DSC01319_1.jpg

Shadows friends & NOSNOW 2012 personal geocoin ($12)

IMG_1527.jpg

Pursuit of caching ($15)

DSC01350.jpg

The cachosphere ($13)

DSC01360.jpg

MarkTA 2nd to find ($18)

DSC01321.jpg

If you want to see pix of any of these, please let me know!

I'm thinning down my collection and focusing on keeping the coins that have personal meaning or significance to me, and also not keeping threes and fours of each coin. So I have the following for sale, payment via paypal please. Shipping is $3 per coin for first class parcel service. If you choose more than one coin, it'll be the same $3 shipping. All coins are in coin flips and all are unactivated:

Walk Through the World Vanelle ($16)

DSC01368.jpg

2010 Compass Rose black nickel ($31)

DSC01295.jpg

Scout Knife crew416 blue ($26)

DSC01354.jpg

Got Coords? black nickel ($17)

DSC01307_1.jpg

PDA paperless caching satin gold (battery seems to be dead on this one as it doesn't light up, but then it's been sitting around for years...) ($14)

DSC01335.jpg

Magic 8 ball black nickel ($16)

DSC01319_1.jpg

Shadows friends & NOSNOW 2012 personal geocoin ($12)

IMG_1527.jpg

Pursuit of caching ($15)

DSC01350.jpg

The cachosphere ($13)

DSC01360.jpg

MarkTA 2nd to find ($18)

DSC01321.jpg

If you want to see pix of any of these, please let me know!

I'll take the Magic 8 ball one :)

I got the coin today that I purchased. It is not unactivated as promised in the post. In fact it is not even activated by Doctor A, who sold it to me! https://coord.info/TB1AWJB

Edit: I apologize for my statement as I was a bit angry when I found out the coin was already activated. I have been taken advantage of in the past and should not have made such rash accusations.

Edited by Sherminator18

As sent to poster:

Hi there- I have absolutely no idea what happened. I've had that coin in my collection since well before 2012, because I pretty much stopped buying geocoins around that time when I moved. I see that the numbers do match that link you sent, because I had a spreadsheet where I kept all of the activation numbers, but I never activated any of the coins and truthfully, I never checked the codes to make sure a coin wasn't already activated when I bought it- at one point I was buying a lot of coins off of ebay so that's probably where I got it- I can't even remember at this point. I can certainly understand you being upset by this, but I really wish you had asked me what was going on without accusing me of selling off someone else's geocoins- I wouldn't have any reason to do that, since clearly that could be easily uncovered. I have issued a full refund to your paypal account and I've also emailed the owner on the gc site. I literally know that that coin was sitting in my house in 2012 and 2013, at times when they had logs on it, so I don't what's going on from their end, since the logs don't seem to indicate it wasn't in their possession. I don't know what happened. But as I say, I have issued a full refund, to cover the postage as well- maybe the owner will respond and let me know if maybe they'd like for it to be placed in a cache. But I can assure you, there is no scam going on here.

I got the coin today that I purchased. It is not unactivated as promised in the post. In fact it is not even activated by Doctor A, who sold it to me! https://coord.info/TB1AWJB I would suggest no one else buy any of these coins. Not sure what kind of scam Doctor A is pulling here..