Garmin 680T - Tracks issue

SO I decided to replace my Garmin 650T and try the 680T. They are fairly simular but there are a few things driving me NUTS. It comes pre-loaded with Geocaches which is nice if you are a NEW geocacher but if you aren't the preloaded caches are hard to get rid of and shows you caches even if you have already found them (ANNOYING!) Still trying to figure out how to get rid of that.

Another issue I have found is i can not TURN OFF TRACKS!!!!! IT records no matter what and if its not a direct trail behind you (which can be annoying if you are looking for a cache with bad reception) but it will also draw a strait line that looks as if you are routing to a cache even if you are not. I would LOVE to turn off the tracks but I cant figure out how. GRRRRRR

Anyone figure out how to turn the tracks off????

Connect the GPS to a computer in mass storage mode. Go to the Garmin/GGZ folder and delete the file that is there. Those are the preloaded caches.

I do not have a 680, but on my 68, it is under Setup/Tracks. You can control the tracks there. Lots of different options.