Cache count in "My Finds" Pocket Query doesn't macht count on website

Hello

I downloaded a recent "My Finds" Pocket Query and I noticed there are two caches less in it than the geocaching.com website states I have found. My newest finds are in the GPX file. Whit a bit searching I found that I have two find logs on one cache. That explains a difference of one.

Dos any one have a clue for me on how to identify the second missing cache?

Thank you in advance!

Project-GC.com is the easy answer. Log in at the top-right, click the Profile menu at the top, then Find bad logs. Click the button beside the Profile name field to auto-fill your name and click Filter. It will then list any caches you've logged more than once.

The cache in question is GC1Y0VZ. Based on what you said in your second log, it seems like you knowingly logged it twice because it had changed in some way.

Thank you all for your help!

Project-GC.com is the easy answer. Log in at the top-right, click the Profile menu at the top, then Find bad logs. Click the button beside the Profile name field to auto-fill your name and click Filter. It will then list any caches you've logged more than once.

The cache in question is GC1Y0VZ. Based on what you said in your second log, it seems like you knowingly logged it twice because it had changed in some way.

Yes, that's the one missing cache I found.

Possibly your Lab cache find? that won't come in with My Finds PQ.

Yes! That totally is it. It looks like the Lab caches are handled in a different system and don't show up in the Pocket Query. Thanks a lot!