Order your Oregon geocoins today!!!

Nurse Dave

Coin%20final.jpg

This is the final artwork for the Oregon Geocoin several of us designed. The company will be okayed to work on the die and samples tomorrow. We expect the coins to arrive in about 5-6 weeks.

I'm taking orders now until April 1st and will need to recieve payment by April 3rd. The cost is going to be $2 for an un-numbered coin or $2.25 for a numbered coin. There will be a tracking site attached to this site for tracking them. There will also be a $8 charge for shipping by trackable UPS per order no matter how large.

If you wish to order, send me an email with your name, address, and how many of numbered and un-numbered you would like I and will send you my address.

smiles_63.gif ---Real men cache in shorts.

I hate to bring this up now, but Dave Ulmer's original stash was not waypoint GC1. It was GCF. When Jeremy brought all the cache listings over from Mike Teague's website and assigned them waypoints, he organized them by state. All of the Washington caches were listed first, and Mike's first cache (the first one in Washington and the second one placed overall) was GC4. GC1, GC2 and GC3 were test pages.

icon_geocachingwa.gif

I found out about these too late - april fool's day had already past. I would be interested if there is a second run at some point in the future. I try to visit caches wherever I go so I have opportunities to spread these pretty far and wide. Thanks for the effort. I guess I will have to pick-up one or two out of a cache someplace.

--- hcook1

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said,

... but they will always remember how you made them feel.