opportunity for Corvallis

Nurse Dave

I have never posted an actual person's name in the forums, but I have sent e-mails to the person with no reply. There are a couple of caches in Corvallis hidden by kenneke that are just in terrible shape. If I lived there, I would ask to adopt them and replace them with better containers and dry log books. I don't think I could provide the care needed being up here in Portland.

I'm espcially thinking of the Avery Mary's cache. It's in a nice park, nice little walk and could easily be moved 20-30 feet and replaced with an ammo box. People are still finding these caches, so it would be really neat to see someone give them a nice cache to find.

I think you can just contact Groundspeak about adopting a cache.

smiles_63.gif ---Real men cache in shorts.

It looks like Jeremy archived one of his caches down at the coast last year and there are a few that have several no finds. No activity from this cacher in about a year? It may be a good thing to look at all his current caches and determine any adoption options if no contact can be made.

19973_600.gif

The adventures of Navdog, Justdog, and Otterpup