Get a list of finds a GC friend has?

ChristmasGuy

I'm trying to figure out a way to have a list of caches that I have not found that my friend found. This way when we are caching, I'm not asking to get caches they have already found. Any suggestions as the queries aren't setup for this; I'm not sure how to code the SQL and pocket queries are 0 help.

Thank you

It is also built directly into GSAK using Geocaching.com access, Get Geocaches, Page 2. Fill in your friend's name in the "Not Found By" field. Then on the Page 1 tab click on "Google Map" and pick out the caching area. Then "Return Caches" and "OK".

This will return a set of caches from the area selected that neither you nor a friend has found.

This does not give you the set of caches your friend has found but excludes them from the set of caches found from the Google Map area chosen.

Edited by geo K

I'm trying to figure out a way to have a list of caches that I have not found that my friend found.

If your friend is a Premium Member, then they could use the Advanced Search to identify caches they have found that you haven't found. They would need to select "Add Filters" or "Change Filters" on the Search page, then select "I've Found", and then enter your username in the "Not Found By" box.

You can use the Advanced Search to find caches that neither of you have found, then you'll know which caches to search for when you go caching together. Select "Add Filters" or "Change Filters" on the Search page, then select "I haven't Found", and then enter your friend's username in the "Not Found By" box.