Delete cartridge iPhone

Michaelcycle

How do I delete a cartridge from my iPhone? I downloaded and played several of the Hangman series (marcipanek) a couple of years ago. In preparation for a trip I tried to play them again last night for the state where I am headed but that wasn't listed. Eventually, I was able to download and play the updated cartridge. I would like to remove the old ones.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

When the app opens it shows the list of cartridges, in the upper right is the "edit" button, click that and select the red minus sign next to one to be deleted, now select the "delete" button that comes up. They can also be removed through iTunes, from the apps tab and the file sharing section toward the bottom.

When the app opens it shows the list of cartridges, in the upper right is the "edit" button, click that and select the red minus sign next to one to be deleted, now select the "delete" button that comes up. They can also be removed through iTunes, from the apps tab and the file sharing section toward the bottom.

No "edit" button in upper right (or anywhere) just an arrow box upper left for "Download cartridge from Wherigo" or "Import cartridge from iCloud"

I notice that the screenshot of the app on the app store does not show an "edit" button either.

I'll try iTunes when I get a chance

No "edit" button in upper right (or anywhere) just an arrow box upper left for "Download cartridge from Wherigo" or "Import cartridge from iCloud"

I notice that the screenshot of the app on the app store does not show an "edit" button either.

I'll try iTunes when I get a chance

I probably need to update. I saw the app store pics are missing the edit button. I would say try swiping them.