Having trouble in emulator

JFowlerGreene

I recently started making a Wherigo cache using Wherigo//kit, and I find it very useful. The only problem is, when I go into the emulator and start, it shows the dialogue for the location but does not ask the question I programmed, making it impossible to get the next coordinates. Is this not supposed to work with the emulator (webwigo) or do I have to go to the locations and test through the whole cache?? Please help!

In short, to trigger zone events, you have to drag the marker from outside the zone to the edge of the zone, then slightly into the zone. While the cartridge does start with the player being in the zone, nothing will happen until you drag the marker out and then into the zone again.

If you're wondering why, it's because Kit is trying to be compatible with every player app out there. The issue is the old Garmin Wherigo platform as it seems to recognize the player entered a zone only when the distance to the zone is zero--and it's challenging to zero out. Because of this, Kit uses proximity to drive zone events. While this works better for people in the field, it sometimes challenges people in the emulator as it's easier to use an emulator if the cartridge is set up where everything happens upon zone entry.