missing souvenir

SB_Dave

Check the date of your Attended log to make sure it didn't post for the next day. You can edit the log to change the date and the souvenir should show up.

Nevermind. Check your souvenirs again. It's down at the bottom titled "Where in the world is Signal? Dönerstag 2017."

Edited by Mineral2

I attended one of my local events: GC71GCD, logged as attended on April 13, but I didn't get the souvenir. I thought when I logged the event it showed me that I was being awarded the souvenir, but no signs of it. :(

Your souvenir has been added to your profile.

The souvenirs are sorted alphabetically...

go to the bottom of the list and you will see the souvenir for "Where in the world is Signal? Dönerstag 2017".

B.

I didn't think I had gotten the souvenir as well, just because I didn't think to scroll all the way down. I expected it to just be "Dönerstag 2017" (and show up under "D," or maybe year first and show up under 2017). But the actual name of the souvenir is "Where in the world is Signal? Dönerstag 2017," so it shows up near the bottom of my list with the Worldwide Flash Mob souvenirs.

(Speaking of which, what happened to WWFM?)

I attended Dönerstag in GC71B7Z Event Date: 13/04/2017

When I post my event log, I got information souvenir earned, but did not get the souvenir when I look my souvenir inventory.

I don't see it, either. When did you leave your "attended" log?

I attended Dönerstag in GC71B7Z Event Date: 13/04/2017

When I post my event log, I got information souvenir earned, but did not get the souvenir when I look my souvenir inventory.

I don't see it, either. When did you leave your "attended" log?
I see an Attended log dated Thursday, 13 April 2017.

Yeah, it looks like something's wrong with the awarding of this Souvenir.

I attended one of my local events: GC71GCD, logged as attended on April 13, but I didn't get the souvenir. I thought when I logged the event it showed me that I was being awarded the souvenir, but no signs of it. :(

Your souvenir has been added to your profile.

The souvenirs are sorted alphabetically...

go to the bottom of the list and you will see the souvenir for "Where in the world is Signal? Dönerstag 2017".

B.

I checked their profile a few minutes after their post, and the souvenir definitely wasn't there. It seems like there's a delay before it's visible on the public profile.