pocket query

OrangeJeepofPA

Is it possible to create a PQ to not include caches 'I have found'.

I have tried multiple times by checking all the boxes in the 'That(And)' section except for the one saying 'I have found' and my PQ results in zero(0)finds.

Yes, it is. Chances are, you have some sort of conflict in your filters that results in a zero return in the query. Helpful link:

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=118

Do the reverse: leave everything unchecked except the box that says "I haven't found".

All of the characteristics checked in that box have to be met by every cache you want listed. With what you did, you checked both "is enabled" and "is disabled", so it makes sense that zero caches were both enabled and disabled at the same time. Don't worry, you're not the first person to be confused by that.

Is it possible to create a PQ to not include caches 'I have found'.

I have tried multiple times by checking all the boxes in the 'That(And)' section except for the one saying 'I have found' and my PQ results in zero(0)finds.

If you, for example, click on "I don't own" and "I own" no cache will be selected, the conditions cannot be fulfilled at the same time.

To avoid including caches you have found, just click on "I haven't found" and nothing else.