Visiting Tetons/Yellowstone

Abnormalfornorfolk

Since those are both national parks, most of the caches there will be virtuals or earthcaches. Traditional caches are generally not allowed in national parks although there are some exceptions. I have only been through there once so I am not that familiar with the caches available, but you will need to check the town you enter through, or exit through. I have no finds in Cody or Jackson and have not been in West Yellowstone. I do have some finds inside Yellowstone, but all are either virtual or earth caches.

Since those are both national parks, most of the caches there will be virtuals or earthcaches. Traditional caches are generally not allowed in national parks although there are some exceptions. I have only been through there once so I am not that familiar with the caches available, but you will need to check the town you enter through, or exit through. I have no finds in Cody or Jackson and have not been in West Yellowstone. I do have some finds inside Yellowstone, but all are either virtual or earth caches.

East Gate

is a good cache for dropping off trackables. As the name implies, it's right near the east gate entrance of Yellowstone.

There is a traditional cache inside of Yellowstone: Alone but not Solitary

But, it's not a typical traditional cache. It's a NPS logbook and I wouldn't drop a trackable there as it gets visited by many, many people...most of which are non-cachers.

No experience with Teton NP but the rest of Yellowstone is either virtuals or earthcaches. Your best bet is to find a cache right on the border of the park(s).