TB's Going to Europe

WeightMan

I will be traveling to England and Scotland in September. If there are any travel bugs that need to get across the Atlantic let me know. I will be able to retrieve bugs from the Seattle area. Most of my finds are in the south end of town, but I can get elsewhere if needed.

WeightMan

I don't have one to go to Europe, but if you wouldn't mind putting Geo-jaguaron your watch list, and if he happens to be somewhere that you are going, could you bring him back to the states (anywhere is fine)

Janine

Cacheola Crew

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Geocaching-HamptonRoadsVA/join

"You have brains in your head; You have feet in your shoes.

You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

You're on your own. And you know what you know.

And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...."

Dr. Seuss

The Gatekeeper - currently in the PDX Airport Travel Bug Lounge - wants to go to England.

When are you leaving? If your trip is a few weeks out yet, I can grab it, re-tag it's current TB Protection Kit goal card with the words "please take me to Seattle before day/month" and maybe it will get to you in time.

-Elana (a.k.a. "Sparrowhawk")

peepwall.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Sparrowhawk:

The Gatekeeper - currently in the PDX Airport Travel Bug Lounge - wants to go to England.

When are you leaving? If your trip is a few weeks out yet, I can grab it, re-tag it's current TB Protection Kit goal card with the words "please take me to Seattle before day/month" and maybe it will get to you in time.

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/peepwall.gif

I will be leaving on Sept. 7. I won't be able to cache on the 6th so it would have to be placed by Sept. 4 to give me time to get it. Hopefully in an easy cache since I may not have much time with getting ready and all. I will put in on my watch list.

WeightMan

quote:
Originally posted by Sparrowhawk:

Just got done modifying the PDX Airport Travel Bug Lounge page to alert geocachers to specifically get that bug to you... just in case someone else gets to it before I do. icon_smile.gif

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/peepwall.gif

[This message was edited by Sparrowhawk on August 19, 2003 at 03:52 PM.]

I live in SE Seattle near the city limits. Anything in South or West Seattle would be fine. The Renton and Kent areas are nearby as well. Elda's Paradise in a good one for TB exchange as it is close to I-5 and the airport.

WeightMan

I have a TB named Count Battie who has a destination of a cache in Germany. I would like to see it get to at least England and then perhaps onto the European mainland somewhere.

It is presently in the hands of a geocacher and it has not yet been placed into a cache since he picked it up. I am trying to make arrangements with him and have it sent to me by regular mail.

If I can get it back in my possession on or before September 1st, how do I go about contacting you so I can get it to you?

I live in Bremerton, but can go to the Tacoma area and place it into a cache from which you can pick it up. Do you have a suggestion of a cache in which I can place it, so you will have easy access to it?

E-Mail: derfledermaus2003@yahoo.com

When All Else Fails, RTFM!

Oh, we suppose we'll live... icon_wink.gif

We're not too concerned about the speed in which our TB's travel as long as they keep moving from cache to cache.

But we must thank Sparrow for trying so hard to get him to his destination. We try to follow the forums as best we can but this was the first we saw of your efforts.

GateKeeper has had a rough time of it from the beginning so it's no suprise to see him miss a big opportunity to travel... Easy come, easy go! icon_biggrin.gif

illDRIVE for Team ZzzoeZzzoe icon_razz.gif

WARNING: I cannot be responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.