Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
cliqS

Problem logging events

I attended two dönerstag events here today. I'm in UTC+3. One in the morning and one just now. On both occasions I tried to log using the new app, but only log types I could choose were will attend and write note.

In the morning I assumed the the date check uses Seattle dates, and thus can't log something "in the future". However, same issue occurred now 6pm, so apparently there's something else.

Is there anything more I can provide to help troubleshoot the problem?

I attended two dönerstag events here today. I'm in UTC+3. One in the morning and one just now. On both occasions I tried to log using the new app, but only log types I could choose were will attend and write note.

In the morning I assumed the the date check uses Seattle dates, and thus can't log something "in the future". However, same issue occurred now 6pm, so apparently there's something else.

Is there anything more I can provide to help troubleshoot the problem?

Thanks for reporting the problem. We are aware of this bug and have a fixed completed that will be in our next release. I expect that release will be available next week. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

I am having the same problem on my Android. I look forward to the next release. thank you.