Watchlist and favorites missing from new lists page

doktorfunk

Just wondering why the new version of the lists page doesn't show my watchlist or favorites? As far as I can tell, the only way to view them is to click the "back to the old page" link.

You can access your watchlist and favorites from the right sidebar of your dashboard page. You'll find Lists about midway down, just below Premium Features.

Just wondering why the new version of the lists page doesn't show my watchlist or favorites? As far as I can tell, the only way to view them is to click the "back to the old page" link.

You can access your watchlist and favorites from the right sidebar of your dashboard page. You'll find Lists about midway down, just below Premium Features.

Of course, they couldn't just leave it where it was....

Thanks for that, Lackey. But why isn't it possible anymore to see the favorite list from friends or other cachers? I miss that part. Or is there also another way how to get there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to be able to access those lists from the List Page itself?