Adoption Tool Fail?

VAVAPAM

Noticed a long need for maintenance/DNF in logs and sent message to CO letting them know... and my reluctance to post NA if they were going to check up on it soon. Surprisingly (given their prolonged absence), the CO replied almost immediately that they weren't going to get to it, so NA would have to be ok. I offered to adopt (it's a good location, highlighting a good facility) and included how-to. In a few minutes they responded that they had just completed the process to adopt the cache to me. I have not received the usual notice via email - even after several hours wait - and when I enter the GC# in the adoption tool, it says I haven't been asked to adopt it.

Now what?

VVP

the CO replied almost immediately that they weren't going to get to it, so NA would have to be ok.

That's a little strange. The CO can archive his own cache, an NA from a finder is not necessary. You might want to let the CO know that there is an Archive option on the cache page.