Puget Sound Geo Hot Potato

travisl

There's some good suggestions here (the negative points for holding too long, the trouble with multi-caches, and the problem with 'solo' teams early in the game). I'll hold off on implementing any changes until the next round (i.e., next February), since it's unfair to change rules mid-game. If you see anything else that should be tweaked, please let me know.

"I'm sure she would have been thrilled to find so much pooh in a little metal box."

..it looks like I'm the only one who took longer than 48 hours to get the TB logged into a new location. It's actually moving pretty fast for a TB.

I had a good reason for holding onto it for an extra day, so I'm not going to lose sleep. (See my log entry.)

I did notice that my move is the closest to five miles so far, at 4.94 miles. icon_biggrin.gif Now I just hope that someone from North can make that next jump into South territory.

This is a pretty fun game. The things that are the biggest drawbacks for me are (a) I'm having less time to geocache these days and (:D I'd rather not revisit a geocache unless it's one of mine (then it's a maintenance visit, also).

Maybe we should start a second thread since this one has gone to a second page. (That annoys me...)

- Seth!

icon_geocachingwa.gif