Marking boundry lines

Any one out there have any experience with using a gps to mark property boundary's? The 62 acre property was surveyed by the town prior to purchased but markers were never installed.

Looking for any tips, tricks or tools that would help me map out the boundary lines using my Garmin Oregon 450.

Thanks

Do you have coordinates (lat long) of each of the corners? If so you could add those as waypoints to your gpsr and then do some waypoint averaging at each point to refine the right spot and then peg it out yourself as a best estimate by you gpsr..

Any one out there have any experience with using a gps to mark property boundary's? The 62 acre property was surveyed by the town prior to purchased but markers were never installed.

Looking for any tips, tricks or tools that would help me map out the boundary lines using my Garmin Oregon 450.

Thanks

This is the second boundry line question in a week. Did you see the other one? Do you know exactly where any of your corner markers should be? That is very important. One is good. Two (or more) is better.