"View on geocaching.com"

On the Classic app, we could easily go to the cache page on geocaching.com--if we can with the new app, I haven't found how to do it!

If you are viewing a selected cache, in the top right is a circle with 3 dots in it. Click the 3 dots and and in the menu that is displayed, clicked Share. Share will open another window and at the bottom should be Open in Safari.

Maybe there's another approach that requires less clicks.

Edited by Team DEMP

On my Android....

From a cache details page, tap the three white dots and select "Open in Browser".

"Open in Browser" makes so much more sense than "Share" for accomplishing this task. One has to wonder who came up with some of the alternate names for actions: like Activity for the previous logs, et cetera. (Trying to teach old dogs new tricks and all!)

And then there's so many options just plain missing (like the Personal Notes). I find myself constantly aborting the new app. and fleeing back to the original cache page - or using other apps.

On the Classic app, we could easily go to the cache page on geocaching.com--if we can with the new app, I haven't found how to do it!

If you are viewing a selected cache, in the top right is a circle with 3 dots in it. Click the 3 dots and and in the menu that is displayed, clicked Share. Share will open another window and at the bottom should be Open in Safari.

Maybe there's another approach that requires less clicks.

Great; thank you!