Cats

I will vote against this category in peer review unless it expanded to include all the members of the family Felidae, which would therefore include all cats of whatever kind wherever they may be found in the world.

Without this change, this category will never be TRULY global.

I would exclude Lion Statues from this category, as that will create a redundancy problem. All statues of all other members of the family Felidae should be welcomed.

PS-- Today would have been my Dad's 83rd birthday. He was born on Easter Sunday 1934 -- 01 Apr 1934 :) Happy birthday Dad!

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz

I will vote against this category in peer review unless it expanded to include all the members of the family Felidae, which would therefore include all cats of whatever kind wherever they may be found in the world.

I would exclude Lion Statues from this category, as that will create a redundancy problem. All statues of all other members of the family Felidae should be welcomed.

So which is it - "all the members of the family Felidae" or "exclude Lion Statues"? Or is that an example of Lone Star Logic at work? :lol:

Keith

Edited by BK-Hunters

So which is it - "all the members of the family Felidae" or "exclude Lion Statues"? Or is that an example of Lone Star Logic at work? :lol:

Keith

We should also exclude any cats named Keith. Cats named Keith are not interesting.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!! :)

Must one quote T. S. Eliot in one's writeup for approval in this new category? :laughing:

No need, one could quote Mary Bly instead:

The difference between dogs & cats is that a dog will respond but a cat will take a message & get back to you.

Keith

As the old german saying goes: Hunde habe Herrchen Katzen haben Personal (in english approximately: A dog has an owner. A cat has staff)

or if you have more then one cat (like us :rolleyes: ): Hunde haben Herrchen. Katzen haben Dosenöffner. (in english approximately: Dogs have an owner. Cats have tin openers)

Cat Types variable (not species):

Cool

Tom

Fat

_ in the Hat

?

Cheshire

Hep

(superceded by) Hip

_ on a Hot Tin Roof

_ Ballou

_ Dancing

_ Skinner

Looks good, though I'm sure there are many more to go. I have to admit that I have no idea what Cat Dancing is, perhaps because I'm not enough of a Hep Cat, or something.

And now we'll have to add:

_amount

but not _erpillar, because then it becomes a different animal!

Looks good, though I'm sure there are many more to go. I have to admit that I have no idea what Cat Dancing is, perhaps because I'm not enough of a Hep Cat, or something.

And now we'll have to add:

_amount

but not _erpillar, because then it becomes a different animal!

From the movie "The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing".

Like some around these parts:

_atonic

Or when ours runs out of food:

_astrophe

Or when you're feeling bored storm the neighbour's castle with a:

_apult

Such an approach could, however, end in:

_aclysm

And now a question:

Which _egory for this?

Another question:

If you were to con_enate all these would anyone care?

Edited by BK-Hunters