Urwigo cartrige and Garmine Oregon device

vit.vizual

Hello everyone, maybe this problem has already been discussed? I created several cartridges using urvigo. They work fine with Android and iOS devices, but on the Garmin devices part of the "Input" with questions does not work. The same problem is observed on the on-line emulator. Has anyone solved this problem?

It's some screeshots from my cartrige...

1. standart input in urwigo

7b77c289-a0a9-46e1-8244-f539b9fb4d0e_l.jpg

2, Emulator for Windows "question link"

fe57d2a7-00ef-41de-8e4c-0f1d97262ea5_l.jpg

3. Emulator for Windows "question line present"

20618a4d-80f6-4241-97f0-e497c7a9e564_l.jpg

4. On-line emulator or Garmine device "question link"

83251249-ec1d-4b42-aa50-fad6570727f0_l.jpg

5. On-line emulator or Garmine device "question line NOT present"

ea1af798-e2b7-4dce-a3ab-7e0f4cb132e5_l.jpg

I have sending example of the cartrige to urwigo support but not receive a reply.

It's link to archive of one on source of my urwigo cartrige

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0doc3G0hMVcdlIteHVpVTZCOU0/view?usp=sharing

Ok, your problem is, that you use the OnClick event of Tasks. This event isn't fired on Garmins and isn't fired on webwigo emulator too. It isn't a problem with the input. That works great. It is a problem with calling the input.

You should call your inputs from an item command.

Ok, your problem is, that you use the OnClick event of Tasks. This event isn't fired on Garmins and isn't fired on webwigo emulator too. It isn't a problem with the input. That works great. It is a problem with calling the input.

Thanks, I'll try to use your advice...

Thanks, I'll try to use your advice...

Thank you very much again. I was able to correctly use your advice. The cartridge works with the WebWigo emulator now. I hope it not have a problem with Garmin too. :):)

For some time now, I've dropped Garmin support. Just sick and tired of the horrible cross-platform compatibility. So it's just Android and iOS for me, and those are by no means smooth rides. The iOS Wherigo app causes me headaches all the time with its quirkiness. For one, it seems to be using a feature-incomplete Lua implementation.

The iOS Wherigo app causes me headaches all the time with its quirkiness. For one, it seems to be using a feature-incomplete Lua implementation.

Did you try reaching out to Shawn to see if he can fix some of these things? Since his app is the official one, he should be interesting in fixing some of the issues.