Drafts not working on Android App

Set two caches as save to draft. They are counted on the menu, i.e. Drafts(2).

But clicking on the menu I get "Drafts not found"

Looking through the web profile, the drafts are there and accessible.

Thanks for reporting the problem. Any chance you can provide more details about how you got into the state you're seeing? A list of steps - how you created the drafts, whether you were offline at any point, whether any drafts were created outside the app, etc - could help us in tracking down the issue.

Set two caches as save to draft. They are counted on the menu, i.e. Drafts(2).

But clicking on the menu I get "Drafts not found"

Looking through the web profile, the drafts are there and accessible.

Also, once you reach the screen that says you have no drafts, could you please try pulling down to refresh the list? It's possible that you encountered a temporary hiccup that could be resolved by forcing a manual refresh.

Sure. I was in an area of limited signal so whilst I had mobile data turned on, it was spotty.

Both drafts created the same way. Using the app i went into log a cache typed my message then slid the save as draft toggle to on. Before backing out.

Tried the refresh but no change.

The drafts count has disappeared now after I have looked at the drafts on the website, but I can still see them on the website.

It's like the app knows they exist for the unread count but can't get to the data.