I don't have a golden spike

Trafcon

i wish tuesdays were better for me because that seems like a day people are free for. however, i can PROBABLY do wednesday the 20th. but a certain important project is due one week after that, so i'll have to see a little closer to the date. count me as a strong maybe.

I chose LaurenCat because LaurenKittenPoniesFlowersPinkSunshineFairyMeowMeowRainbowHeartLoveBunnyKissKiss was just too F-ing long.

JUST KIDDING! icon_wink.gif

Then again... a 'Thumbtack' COULD be just a nice, small, nowhere-near-being-fancy-officially-announced kind of get-together by anyone who wants to have one. Hmmmm...

Anyway...! Sure, I can come to a tuesday get-together if one happens next week. icon_smile.gif

-Elana

-Elana (a.k.a. "sparrowhawk" and formerly a.k.a. "falcospav" here on this site.)

Since it's clear on the other side of the city, we'll just have to see what we're up to doing on that day. Plus, I'm coming into mandatory overtime at work. I might show up if I'm not too torked off! I resent it when somebody says I have to work overtime and the situation isn't my fault! icon_mad.gif

--laurak of dasein

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

Tungsten, that new avatar is too funny. It's sad that the t-shirt was stolen by Hawthorne bums.

Oh, and I will be there Wednesday, most likely. The problem is that my "thesis" is supposedly (how do you spell that word?) due a week from wednesday. But, like how much time does it really take to make a paper-mache volcano anyway?

I chose LaurenCat because LaurenKittenPoniesFlowersPinkSunshineFairyMeowMeowRainbowHeartLoveBunnyKissKiss was just too F-ing long.

I'm glad everyone settled on a Wednesday. I can't do Wednesdays. I like beer too. And I still have to get rid of this dadgum Dr.Isotope tape. The thing is glowing. Not all the time mind you, but some of the time. As if it's some kind of homing beacon or something. Anyway it's making me nervous. I work nearby so maybe if I get the right break I can drive by and fling it out the window. Have fun.

Hey Sass.. I will be at the above coordinates until 7:15 or so. If you dont recognize them, then look for the nurse. You can drop off the tape here.

Our beloved employer has placed me near the nurse for some reason. Maybe its because of my nightly cubicle leapfrog while juggling flaming kittens. Or that they expect something worse...

What do you call 2,000 pounds of Chinese Soup? Won Ton.