Pi Insanity

sbonds

First, let me say, it's just cruel that this is the closest cache to my house. Talk about a mind-bender!

I've E-mailed fractal for some help, but didn't get a response. Fractal, if you see this, drop me a line at:

x6h88rho02@sneakemail.com

I've found the pattern and worked out the first three lines of the chart. The letters seemed to make sense. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything that works for the fourth line.

I'm hesitant to give too much detail so I don't spoil the puzzle in this public forum, but did anyone else get stuck about this spot? If so, what hint helped you to move on?

-- Steve

Yes, I got stuck in that very spot... :-)

And yes, I had to get a few hints to get me through it...

--- hcook1

People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said,

... but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Thanks for the mailed hint. My problem was that I was doing the Bible code wrong by neglecting to skip the "skip" column after each character. I was looking for all the characters to be sequential after the initial skip.

Whoops.

-- Steve

PS: that's not a spoiler since the Bible Code is well documented on other sites. You know, the ones I should have read in full before asking for help. icon_smile.gif