Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
georgia_pedestrian

new app does not know I already have a premium membership

My old iphone app gave up the ghost today once I got out in the field. "Not to worry", I thought as I opened the newer app version. But then the new app refused to let me view premium caches and insisted I buy a premium membership. But I already HAVE a premium membership (which my old app knew all about). How do I convince the new app though, without having to buy a duplicate premium membership?

My old iphone app gave up the ghost today once I got out in the field. "Not to worry", I thought as I opened the newer app version. But then the new app refused to let me view premium caches and insisted I buy a premium membership. But I already HAVE a premium membership (which my old app knew all about). How do I convince the new app though, without having to buy a duplicate premium membership?

Your profile does not show you as a premium member.

Sure you didn't just have the "classic" paid app?

That was just discontinued for this new app.

Your profile shows you to be a basic member.

:)

Your PM has lapsed.

Perhaps your problem is more with the recent payment of PM renewal?

B.

I just checked to see when my premium membership expires and it ended March 16th. Thanks all three of you for making me take a second look at whether or not I was a premium member or not. I can fix this now!