new iphone app

what are the caches closest to my current location?

As soon you run the app, and log with your profile, you should see a map based on your current location (you are where it is a blue circle pulsing). If there are any available caches close by, please choose one. You will see it show up in the bottom of your screen. Select it to scroll into the full screen. Now choose "About" to read the listing; "Activity" for previous logs, etc. If you want to search for it, choose the arrow on the top right with "START" under it.

Edited by RuideAlmeida

what are the caches closest to my current location?

As soon you run the app, and log with your profile, you should see a map based on your current location (you are where it is a blue circle pulsing). If there are any available caches close by, please choose one. You will see it show up in the bottom of your screen. Select it to scroll into the full screen. Now choose "About" to read the listing; "Activity" for previous logs, etc. If you want to search for it, choose the arrow on the top right with "START" under it.

At the risk of seeming to be a real geodork...when I tap "profile" I get my picture, my username, # of finds. "premium Member", "there are no trackables in your inventory", and a "search for trackables" link. That would seem to indicate I'm already signed on. But I can's find a map which displays my location and nearby caches. Help!

OK, I'm officially a geodork...I did ""Tap "Map" at the bottom of the app"". I then got a map of the location of a cache I had been seeking earlier, and the narrative from that cache scrolling along the bottom of the screen, to the left of the START arrow. Is there a reset button somewhere that allows me to get rid of that previous cache onformation and start over again? THANKS for your patience.

Is there a reset button somewhere that allows me to get rid of that previous cache onformation and start over again? THANKS for your patience.

Just tap over the map... anywhere. :)

PS: Not over other cache circle... unless you want to search for a given one.

Edited by RuideAlmeida

Is there a reset button somewhere that allows me to get rid of that previous cache onformation and start over again? THANKS for your patience.

Just tap over the map... anywhere. :)

PS: Not over other cache circle... unless you want to search for a given one.

Thanks RuideAlmeida. That worked. I'm anxious to begin using the new app. I really appreciate your input. Camnpete