Can someone check this premium cache?

I tried to place a cache and found out there was a premium cache named "*Reborn #1: No longer looking for Ms Hoffman's Tree*" (245 ft west from N 41° 02.103 W 086° 01.594) that was already near there. I was given some info and was able to find out it's general location. So I went out looking and found some strange logs that peeked my "Geo Senses" the grass along the area had been burnt and I found what seemed to be the burnt remains of a Geocache. Could someone check it's log and see it's condition?

I tried to place a cache and found out there was a premium cache named "*Reborn #1: No longer looking for Ms Hoffman's Tree*" (245 ft west from N 41° 02.103 W 086° 01.594) that was already near there. I was given some info and was able to find out it's general location. So I went out looking and found some strange logs that peeked my "Geo Senses" the grass along the area had been burnt and I found what seemed to be the burnt remains of a Geocache. Could someone check it's log and see it's condition?

It's farther north of my usual caching area but K of K N C passed recently and C is still settling things. She's not as active as her husband was but she usually responds to emails when she gets them. Seeing as how it hasn't been found since November of last year and it appears there was a fire nearby, it's a good bet that she'll disable it once notified by you and then possibly even archiving it, opening the spot for you to place your cache.

I figured that is what she would do since it's so far from home for her. They used to love traveling around the state and finding old cemeteries (and the caches in them). If there was some history associated with a person interred there, they'd place a cache if there wasn't one there already. It looks like the cache in question was along the fence line at the back of the cemetery. Their container preference was a small lock-n-lock container with a really nice camouflage design painted on. He used to keep his trunk full of caches for maintenance runs. She's not quite as active since he's passed, but she still gets out occasionally.

Owner gave info on whereabouts. It is not where field burned. I have an exact location but still can't find. It is going to drive me mad!!!!!
My record is 6 DNFs before finally finding the cache on the 7th try.

But I really enjoy searching for well-camouflaged "hidden in plain sight" caches.