Trackable Car Sticker

The Sapsuckers

...I've released a few trackables, but this is new to me. Do I stick it to my bumper, and my car becomes the trackable?

Most we've seen were on a rear window, but yeah, any place you'd like it I guess. :)

Mark it as collectible (for discover only), or folks will have your car logged as being in micros in other states. :laughing:

Funny once, but having to keep "grabbing" your car from others gets old quick.

Those we've discovered were in parking lots , most times noticed going to/from events, but have noticed some elsewhere.

...I've released a few trackables, but this is new to me. Do I stick it to my bumper, and my car becomes the trackable?

Most we've seen were on a rear window, but yeah, any place you'd like it I guess. :)

Mark it as collectible (for discover only), or folks will have your car logged as being in micros in other states. :laughing:

Those we've discovered were in parking lots , most times noticed going to/from events, but have noticed some elsewhere.

Most of the car decals/stickers are too small for me to read safely while driving. However, my daughter-in-law got me this one. A fair number of the finds have been while I was driving down the highway (or while trying to find a parking spot at the last Block Party.) I have had people come up to me at events, and ask where is the trackable for my car. I tell them to step back 20 paces, and look again.

Edited by Wet Pancake Touring Club

Most of the car decals/stickers are too small for me to read safely while driving. However, my daughter-in-law got me this one.

Wow. You don't mess around! Very cool.

I have a decal on my car window (inside)-- taped on at present. I have it registered on the Geocache site, is automatically ready for use? Under my info page its says it is still in my hands.

If mine, I'd prefer that my vehicle remained with me. ;)

Depending on how active/social you are, it may take a while, but folks will eventually discover it (hopefully not while driving...) at events, or by chance, caching in the same area as you. :)