Website Down?

sloth96

I'm not sure if this is related, but is the "Add to List" link not working? I've tried adding caches to my lists from both the map and the website and it doesn't respond at all when I click on the "Add to List" link.

Don't know about the website but via API (from GSAK) it works (did it a few hours ago).

I'm not sure if this is related, but is the "Add to List" link not working? I've tried adding caches to my lists from both the map and the website and it doesn't respond at all when I click on the "Add to List" link.

It may be that the cache is still being added to the list you've selected. If you refresh the cache page, do you see the selected list in the "My Bookmark Lists" box in the right column.

You're probably seeing the issues noted in this thread: Add to List silently adds a cache to a bookmark

Also, if you're working with your lists, then you may want to note this thread as well to avoid losing any lists: Bookmark List Page Deleting Bookmark Lists Unintentionally