Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
NanCycle

Drafts in the app

The other day I was caching with someone who formerly used the old paid app and is now using the new app. (I'm so old-fashioned that I still use a GPSr.)

She found that logging the finds would send them right away and was unhappy about using so much of her phone data that way.

Is it possible, and if so how, to save logs to be uploaded later, when there is a wi-fi connection?

The other day I was caching with someone who formerly used the old paid app and is now using the new app. (I'm so old-fashioned that I still use a GPSr.)

She found that logging the finds would send them right away and was unhappy about using so much of her phone data that way.

Is it possible, and if so how, to save logs to be uploaded later, when there is a wi-fi connection?

I see that this was added just last week.

I am using an Android and still am unable to find the drafts though it has been mentioned many times when I open my app. I just log a ML log and edit it later. If it has been an active day I forget some of the cache details I wanted to mention. For the most part I use a GPSr and can write notes on it to save for later. I'd like that for my app when I am in a location that I didn't have the caches loaded into my GPSr.