Meters block compass

I use I phone 6. Since the update of the App, the meters block on the compass window. The arrow of the compass is working but the distance in meters doesn't change!

When I work on the map window, the meters do normally change.

I already reloaded the App, and it doesn't help. Can you explain?

I had this exact problem yesterday after updating the app, distance not moving in the compass screen we need this fixing ASAP

i

I hope that they will fix this problem very soon! I and you are not the only one to have this problem!

I've tried deleting the app reinstalling it switchin my phone off and on again non of these worked, I have sent a complaint to geocaching.com so waiting on there reply What I was doing on sat was flicking between map view and compass view to get the compass to update the meters, bit annoying but sort of worked as a best of a bad situation,

I use I phone 6. Since the update of the App, the meters block on the compass window. The arrow of the compass is working but the distance in meters doesn't change!

When I work on the map window, the meters do normally change.

I already reloaded the App, and it doesn't help. Can you explain?

I have the same problem on my iPhone SE, but only since one of the latest updates.

We are having this problem on an iPhone 6 and 6Plus. In order to get the distance to change when we are navigating to a cache and using the compas, we have to go out and come back in. Super frustrating, especially when you are close to GZ and every step counts. We only use the app, I will test it in the web version on our next stop.

My wife and me use phone 6 plus and iphone 7.

Today we both discovered the problem with the compass mentionned by other users This bug is really sucking. The meters block on the compass window although you are approaching to the target. The arrow of the compass is working but the distance in meters doesn't change! If you close the compass and reopen the compass the distance adjusts but then keeps frozen again.

I strongly hope this bug is going to be fixed soon.

By the way it's a shame what has happenened in connection with the old and new Groundspeak app. Such an unprofessional behavour by Groundspeak. An outstanding negative example for bad marketing.

Thanks for the continued reports on this, everyone, and thanks for your patience. We have submitted an update to Apple with the fix for this bug and we're waiting for their approval. We hope it is approved soon so that we can release it next week.

A new update is available and the problem seems to be fixed. Yay!

Yep! Great! It works! Thanks to all of you who mentionned the problem! And Thanks Lackey to informed us and fixed it!

Happy geocaching to all my geocaching friends!

Walkingdogs

Thanks to both of you for confirming the fix. And sorry for the inconvenience while the bug was out.

A new update is available and the problem seems to be fixed. Yay!

Yep! Great! It works! Thanks to all of you who mentionned the problem! And Thanks Lackey to informed us and fixed it!

Happy geocaching to all my geocaching friends!

Walkingdogs

Thanks to both of you for confirming the fix. And sorry for the inconvenience while the bug was out.

Don't worry... We could still switch from map to compass... Not really handsome, but still could work that way!

But we are really happy to work with meters again on the compass!

Congratulations for your work on this! You contribute to our passion... Geocaching!

All the best!

Walkingdogs.