my new cache

slinger91

I have a serious interest in finding this cache. Perhaps a road trip is schedules permit? I doubt I can get any of my fair weather GeoCaching friends to try this one. I'll have to go it alone or partner with some of the Northwest's most serious GeoCachers.

quote:
Originally posted by my sister:

Sounds like a grand adventure. I'll have to see if I can get oregone to take me out there icon_smile.gif

Hey sis, from the description of this cache, i'd say it's a lot like climbing up to the top of plaid pleated creek.

We should try getting out there before the end of summer. Can Raymond, Washington handle having more than 2 active cachers within city limits?

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

quote:
Originally posted by my sister:

Sounds like a grand adventure. I'll have to see if I can get oregone to take me out there icon_smile.gif

Hey sis, from the description of this cache, i'd say it's a lot like climbing up to the top of plaid pleated creek.

We should try getting out there before the end of summer. Can Raymond, Washington handle having more than 2 active cachers within city limits?

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

What? 5 stars and only a 250' elevation change? Just kidding, sounds like an interesting cache, though I think that a 5 star rating should be reserved for the hardest of the hard (underwater-scuba/mountain climbing (Above the Clouds). We might check this one out if it's a cool as you say it is.

buneatg.gifI am the Rabbit King, I can do anything