New Geocaching App - Trackables Inventory

Having been forced onto it due to the imminent retirement of the "Classic" geocaching app, I am now trying to get to grips with the current app. When I check my trackables inventory, in order to drop a trackable, I can see entries for trackables I moved ages ago. There doesn't seem to be any way to remove these from my inventory.

Anyone else experiencing similar?

Nigel

Having been forced onto it due to the imminent retirement of the "Classic" geocaching app, I am now trying to get to grips with the current app. When I check my trackables inventory, in order to drop a trackable, I can see entries for trackables I moved ages ago. There doesn't seem to be any way to remove these from my inventory.

Nigel

Yes, I do. I just now looked and two of my coins that I dropped a while ago were still in my Inventory, according to the App list.

Here's the trick: Tap one of those, and view it, and you see it correctly listed as Dropped. Now switch back to the list and VIOLA! It's gone from the list.

Anyway, the incorrect list has been an App bug for a while. The Old App had a "Refresh" button.

Edited by kunarion

Thanks everyone.

Here's the trick: Tap one of those, and view it, and you see it correctly listed as Dropped. Now switch back to the list and VIOLA! It's gone from the list.

That sorted it for me, although it took a while as there were so many.

Nigel

Nigel

Yes, I do. I just now looked and two of my coins that I dropped a while ago were still in my Inventory, according to the App list.

Anyway, the incorrect list has been an App bug for a while. The Old App had a "Refresh" button.

Came looking for a solution to this issue. Once again, the Night Fury has saved the day -- logging out and back in did not fix it, but clicking each errant trackable has.