Earthcache in queue without response

H_M_A

What can I do or whom can I adress if my communication to an earthcache reviewer (geoawareUSA2) seems to fail?

He/she does not respond to any logs in the unpublished listing nor does he/she answer onto my email letters. So again:

- What can I do to overcome this bad situation??

- Whom can I adress to get my earthcache published (it's already in the queue since early january and we already cleared several misunderstandings. Now a single point had to be changed to get the earthcahce published, it was changed by me 2 weeks ago, but nothing happened)

• Upvote 1

If you check the next most recent thread in this forum, you'll see that earthcache review times are usually 1-2 weeks.

If your earthcache was initially reviewed and required a change, it may have then gone back to the bottom of the review queue. I can't say for certain, as I am not the reviewer.

Be patient and give it time. And remember that (1) earthcaches are more complicated than a traditional cache, (2) it's not easy to get your first earthcache right, and (3) all reviewers are volunteers and therefore have other things going on in their lives, such as work.

I'd give it another week or so. If you still don't hear back, you can contact Groundspeal or geoaware.

23 hours ago, Rapaladude said:

Just be patient, and definitely update us on the progress.

I've got an update to this March 2017 thread: their earthcache was published the day this thread was posted.

Please read the dates before you reply, and maybe do some research (for me, checking this poster's profile and looking up the EC publication date took 20 seconds).  I know you're trying to be helpful, but so far, you're digging up old threads and responding like they're new.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that's actually helping anyone.  At least on project-gc, you'd be getting PGC points for your posts, but I don't think there's a benefit to anyone by doing it here.

If I'm in the minority on this one, someone else feel free to chime in, and I'll clam up.

• Upvote 3
  • Helpful 2