Chrome, Map, Mac and Hand Tool

TeamMoehrke

Just recently I've become unable to select caches on the geocaching map while using Chrome on my Mac. Safari works as expected, but on Chrome all I can do is scroll around the map. The hand tool never changes into the arrow when hovered over a cache icon.

Does anybody have an idea of what is going on? Is there a fix?

Working ok for me even I checked earlier. Some things to try....

- an incognito window. You need to log on again in incognito mode

- if incognito works, clear browser cache, close browser and restart Chrome

- check that you don't have any browser extensions to help with the Geocaching site - temporarily disable them

Working ok for me even I checked earlier. Some things to try....

- an incognito window. You need to log on again in incognito mode

- if incognito works, clear browser cache, close browser and restart Chrome

- check that you don't have any browser extensions to help with the Geocaching site - temporarily disable them

Thanks! It turned out to be the TamperMonkey extension, which is useful for Project-GC. Now to find a way to fix that issue....

Thanks! It turned out to be the TamperMonkey extension, which is useful for Project-GC. Now to find a way to fix that issue....

I run TamperMonkey/Chrome and the PGC script without issue currently on a Mac. Do you have other TamperMonkey scripts tied to geocaching.com that might be impacting the site? Make sure everything is up to date - Chrome, TamperMonkey & PGC user script.

I run TamperMonkey/Chrome and the PGC script without issue currently on a Mac. Do you have other TamperMonkey scripts tied to geocaching.com that might be impacting the site? Make sure everything is up to date - Chrome, TamperMonkey & PGC user script.

I found that a TamperMonkey script that I don't remember was the culprit. It was to hid my finds and hides on the map on opening. No big deal to do that manually, so I turned it off. All is well now. Thanks so much for your help, I probably wouldn't have found it by myself, as I don't recall enabling this script, though I must have done.