Is it Friday yet? (Golden Spike / Spanking Spoon) EVENT

GeoNap

I know it's short notice, but I would love to see you all at the 'Is it Friday yet? (Golden Spike / Spanking Spoon)' event this Thursday 9/25/03 @ 7:00PM

I have had the Golden Spike in my possession for WAY TOO LONG... and the Spanking Spoon is just waiting to dish out some mayhem on someone.

Hope you all can make it! icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by GeoNap on September 22, 2003 at 12:16 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Grandpa Rocks & Grouchy Gramma:

We would love to be there but Gramma will be on the east coast (DC Area) and I will be in Spokane for the cache machine. We'll just have to read about it. icon_frown.gif

But Grandpa, the cache machine isn't until Saturday. Are you planning on getting a 2-day head start on everyone?

"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."

pdx33.gif

From the sounds of things everyone is planning on coming to this a little later than I initally planned. Each posting I have read and people I have spoken with have said this.

So let's make the start time 8:00 PM instead (so I don't wind up sitting there by myself). icon_smile.gif Sounds like that's a better time for everyone. See you all at 8:00PM.

quote:
Originally posted by oregone:

I'm about six pieces of flair short of going into a place like that. [aging-hipster-)]

"If you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair like your pretty boy over there Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?"

--------------------

Searching for the lost, Geocache.......