Multiple notifications

Marle94

Six new caches published in my area this morning. Two of those have repeatedly sent notifications...25 for one cache and I quit counting at 46 for the other, but they are still coming in. Original posting was around 0754. This happened a few weeks ago and I sent Groundspeak an email but have had no reply. I have notifications set up for each type of cache, but do not have any overlapping areas. I am only watching a 50mile radius from my house so it's not a case of having multiple due to overlapping areas. Ideas anyone?

We have been seeing this happen with people who have notifications sent to an AT&T messaging service. There is unfortunately little we can do about this - we are only sending out one message, but their service seems to have recently changed and is mishandling it.

I'm switching to Verizon in the near future (when my Google Pixel comes in :-) ) and will let you know if that fixes my problem. I haven't seen the numbers that Marle94 (a friend) has seen, but I consistently see between 2 and 4 notifications for every new cache. I do have some overlap between some notifications, but I've confirmed that this isn't the problem. (I do see multiple notifications in that instance, but that's expected on my part.)

Best,

Tom

TFulton42