Wherigo Kit - Multiple Answer Options?

Clan Riffster

Good afternoon, Ranger Fox. Long time since I've been to the forums.

Since I first played with Kit, I've never looked back. I don't even bother with other builders.

As conditions change with my existing Wherigo caches, requiring a rewrite, I scrap the original, and use Kit for the replacement.

One thing I've noticed which is different, possibly due to a failure on my part.

I like to add a bit of snark to incorrect answers, which then take them back to the question.

In other builders, I can have three, (or more?), multiple choice answers, and a different message for each one.

In Kit, it appears I can only have two messages, one for the correct answer, and one for any incorrect answer.

Is there any way to have multiple messages for different wrong answers?

An example would be,

<Arriving at zone>

"As you kayak up to the island, beware. On my last night paddle, I accidentally parked my kayak on top of a critter, and neither of us were pleased with the outcome. Based on the geographic region, which is the most likely critter I encountered?"

1 ) Telletubby

< Incorrect > Dude! Whatever you're smoking, please share! There are no Telletubbies around these parts, as best I can tell. Try again?

2 ) Hippopotamus

< Incorrect > Yowza! Whilst those dudes would definitely be unpleasant to kayak with, perhaps we could stick to critters which occupy this half of the planet? Have another go?

3 ) 13' Alligator

< Correct > Eggs-Zactly! Seriously, Brother. I don't recommend repeating this. Not fun. From here, you'll paddle west, through Mud Slough, to the Final Zone, at N 28 12.345, W 081 54.321.

When I do a rebuild with Kit, I need to edit my responses for the binary state, (Correct/Incorrect), rather than having multiple responses.

Is there a way I can maintain my multiple response options in Kit?

Thank you for your efforts.

-Sean

Interesting. It'll take me a little while to reorganize Kit if I were to account for that, including different images.

By the way, I stopped at allowing three answers because some player apps only displayed three answers before the user had to scroll to see more answers. I kept running into situations where people didn't realize they could scroll to see more answers! In addition, if you size an image just right, some users didn't realize they should or had to scroll down to read the text below the image. So those are the considerations I had when deciding upon three answers.

As for separate right and wrong answers, give me a week to find some time to see when and how I can work on that. No promises in the short term. Work is starting a new project, and this one has an ambitious goal with an extremely short time frame. I plan on using most of my evening time to work on this work project (because like heck am I going to be the one that causes it to miss its target). If you don't hear from me in a week, post here to kickstart me. I check the forum more than I check email these days.

(Happy birthday to me: I have stuff to do. While I want to expand Kit, I realize my time should be spent elsewhere in the Wherigo ecosystem.)