Auto Renewal

RoadRoach58

I've received a notice that my subscription will expire. I want to renew, regardless of Auto Renewal blah blah blah. I'm good with cancelling auto renewal if I have to. But, all I get when I click the link is a page that tells me to sign up or sign in. Ok, sign up takes me to the home page, and sign in takes me to a summary page of the last caches I did. Alrighty then. I know I'm still a premium member, at least until 02/13. HOW do I renew? All I seem to be able to do is follow links in circles. Did read a few threads where folks were blasting Groundspeak for the auto-renewal thing, but I just don't want all my PQ's to disappear next week if I can't renew by then. Was a PITA to set those up. Any suggestions?

I've received a notice that my subscription will expire. I want to renew, regardless of Auto Renewal blah blah blah. I'm good with cancelling auto renewal if I have to. But, all I get when I click the link is a page that tells me to sign up or sign in. Ok, sign up takes me to the home page, and sign in takes me to a summary page of the last caches I did. Alrighty then. I know I'm still a premium member, at least until 02/13. HOW do I renew? All I seem to be able to do is follow links in circles. Did read a few threads where folks were blasting Groundspeak for the auto-renewal thing, but I just don't want all my PQ's to disappear next week if I can't renew by then. Was a PITA to set those up. Any suggestions?

Hey,

can you please contact us through Help Center if you keep having trouble renewing your subscription?

Cheers,

Martin

I am on the automatic renewal, but had to get a new card this year, so the PayPal account was linked to a bad card account. I fixed that, but how do I get Geocaching to resubmit the auto renewal? Do I need to cancel the renew automatically? I don’t want to lose anything. I have another week. Thanks!

14 hours ago, Brinamyers said:

I am on the automatic renewal, but had to get a new card this year, so the PayPal account was linked to a bad card account. I fixed that, but how do I get Geocaching to resubmit the auto renewal? Do I need to cancel the renew automatically? I don’t want to lose anything. I have another week. Thanks!

As long as you changed the card information on Paypal's end, you should be good to go. Groundspeak just charges your paypal account.