Changed coordinates not showing in the app

udjopa

Hello,

I have just learned that when I solve a mystery I can change the coordinates on the website listing and then with the 'classic' app the NEW coordinates are downloaded with a PQ.

For the new app that does not seem to be the case. Is it really back to adding the final waypoint manually?

Hello,

I have just learned that when I solve a mystery I can change the coordinates on the website listing and then with the 'classic' app the NEW coordinates are downloaded with a PQ.

For the new app that does not seem to be the case. Is it really back to adding the final waypoint manually?

I thought the corrected coordinates coordinates were there but the map displayed the original coordinates? I checked two and it shows as the caches main waypoint called Solved Coordinates. I don't recall creating any Waypoints on my own after solving puzzles.

I switched to Cachly specifically for this reason and the official app map not showing the real location once the puzzle was solved. Cachly shows the marker at the solved coordinates.

I consider this as a heavy bug!! It is worse than displaying PQs on the web browers, where the changed coordinate is used on the map. Makes the app absolutely unusable for mysteries...

Did buy Cachly for the same reason. Another good app (on iPhones) seems to be L4C. But the "new" app from Groundspeak is a turn down and a big step backward. It's a pity!!

Edited by LaPalmaFan