Filtering Forum Threads

TeamRabbitRun

Have I missed something, or is there a new Forum feature?

Today, I logged onto this Forum and saw ONLY eleven threads. There's a new (I think!) 'filter' bar at the bottom that's set to '30 Days'.

Of course, you can change it, and you can save your own settings for each forum so it's not really a bad thing.

Maybe an accommodation for non-PC users so they load less data?

For anyone else who doesn't realize it, you can change the filter at the bottom of the page.

Click on "click here to show filter options" and you will get a dropdown box of choices.

Once you've made your choice, be sure to click "Remember filters", then "Go".

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Next question...why the "Getting Started" forum?

B.

Are you asking why I originally posted in this forum?

Just because that's where I was sitting when I noticed it. I'm sure there's a better place.

Or, are you asking why they defaulted "Getting Started" to 30? THAT's actually a very good question. I would think people tuning in with 'Getting Started' questions should see MORE! The way it is, it could look to a newbie (and me, apparently (idiot)) like there are only a handful of "Getting Started" questions on file!

Edited by TeamRabbitRun
For anyone else who doesn't realize it, you can change the filter at the bottom of the page.

Click on "click here to show filter options" and you will get a dropdown box of choices.

Once you've made your choice, be sure to click "Remember filters", then "Go".

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see filters, or "click here to show filter options". Can you be more explicit about how to use this?