Oregon 600 doesn't load all caches

Upfisk

I've been using pocket queries that are sent to my email address. I download the file, then upload the gpx file to the Oregon gpx folder. Not a terribly experienced geocacher, but have loaded well over 10,000 geocaches. We travel alot so tend to load lots of geocaches in areas we are going to visit.

And we haven't gone into too much detail on missing geocaches on the Oregon until recently.

Now that we are back home we've been looking closely at geocaches nearby. I updated our local area with 10 PQs and the map looks full. But there are about 5 caches along a main hwy that just don't load. I centered a PQ on top of one, then uploaded the gpx to the Oregon...nope that cache nor the 4 others nearby did not load. I made a route 10 miles long connecting the 5 caches, they all were shown in map view. But loaded to my device they were absent. I tried sending the caches 1 at a time to my device with no better results. All 5 caches are active, I have not found, and no other filters were used. On the Oregon map I look for them by name or zoomed in to 0.2 miles. They are not there.

Any suggestions, anyone else with this experience?

I think I just found the answer to not seeing all the caches that were downloaded but it leads to another question. Pressed the filter icon on the Oregon, then selected all. The 5 hidden caches have now appeared as the standard green box. But the other caches are now large brown boxes. What is the difference? I did not ask the Oregon to display found caches, these big brown caches are also unfound ones.