Two feature suggestions!

heartradio

I have two suggestions for features:

1. When I remove a spoiler image on one of my caches there is a little box asking for a 'reason'. I for one would find it useful if this box popped up when I have to delete a spoiler, invalid (they haven't signed the log) or duplicate log as well as it saves me sending a separate email. :rolleyes:

2. As well as being a geocacher I am also a bit of a photographer and often after a long day of caching I won't get round to photo uploading until the day after. It would be useful if I could change the date when uploading an image (like you can with a log), as at the moment I have to upload then go back in and edit it manually. :unsure:

2. As well as being a geocacher I am also a bit of a photographer and often after a long day of caching I won't get round to photo uploading until the day after. It would be useful if I could change the date when uploading an image (like you can with a log), as at the moment I have to upload then go back in and edit it manually. :unsure:

Go to your log, click upload image... that's all it takes, no dates are changed, the log date remains what it was before the image was uploaded.

It would help a lot if the default date would be the date of the log. That would save an enormous amount of work and would require editing only for a few cases.

Yes, but the date for the image in my gallery would show as wrong.

That wasn't clear in your question. Since photographs are displayed with the log it seemed obvious the date are the same. In 11 years I've never bothered or noticed a difference between log and image date ;)

Yes, but the date for the image in my gallery would show as wrong.

Since photographs are displayed with the log it seemed obvious the date are the same. In 11 years I've never bothered or noticed a difference between log and image date ;)

When looking through a cacher's gallery dates that are at least approximately correct is helpful. That's why I edit the dates of my photos which I typically upload months later and in badges which involve caches with very different dates of my finds (could be a year difference or even more).