Help~Can't Edit my TB Mission on the TB Page

PapaBear82

I just purchased some travel tags and activated them the other day. Today I tried to edit the Mission for the selected TB tag, but when i made some changes and then tried to select the "Submit Changes" button at the bottom of the page it doesn't do anything and does not save the changes. Was wondering if there was something I was doing wrong or if there was an issue with the website? New to this and this is my first TB activated. Thank you.

I just purchased some travel tags and activated them the other day. Today I tried to edit the Mission for the selected TB tag, but when i made some changes and then tried to select the "Submit Changes" button at the bottom of the page it doesn't do anything and does not save the changes. Was wondering if there was something I was doing wrong or if there was an issue with the website? New to this and this is my first TB activated. Thank you.

I just tested this on one of my coins, and it worked fine.

Once the "submit" button is clicked, the top of the page said the change went through as requested.

Which tag were you trying to edit? What was the edit?

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Once the "submit" button is clicked, the top of the page said the change went through as requested.

B.

I activated Harry the Bigfoot, I activated it the other day and tried today to put a mission on for it since I didn't do it the other day. Not sure why it's not working.

B.

I activated Harry the Bigfoot, I activated it the other day and tried today to put a mission on for it since I didn't do it the other day. Not sure why it's not working.

I just looked at your Harry the Bigfoot trackable page and there is a mission listed there.

Link to the tb page: https://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=7143342

Current GOAL

Harry the Bigfoot travel tag would like to travel to the Bigfoot Discovery Museum located in the San Lorenzo Valley in the Santa Cruz Mountains of Northern California at 5497 Highway 9 in Felton. When you make it to the destination feel free to go inside the museum and check out all the exhibits at no charge. I have always been facinated about Sasquatch and look forward to all the places that this TB will travel. On your way to the destination feel free to stop and take pictures of the TB with anything regarding anything Bigfoot / Sasquatch.

Is this what you were trying to input/edit for its mission?

B.

Link to the tb page: https://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=7143342

Current GOAL

Harry the Bigfoot travel tag would like to travel to the Bigfoot Discovery Museum located in the San Lorenzo Valley in the Santa Cruz Mountains of Northern California at 5497 Highway 9 in Felton. When you make it to the destination feel free to go inside the museum and check out all the exhibits at no charge. I have always been facinated about Sasquatch and look forward to all the places that this TB will travel. On your way to the destination feel free to stop and take pictures of the TB with anything regarding anything Bigfoot / Sasquatch.

Is this what you were trying to input/edit for its mission?

B.

So not sure what happened, but once i selected the location activated as USA, and PA then changed mission info then it saved the information. Thanks for your responses. Thanks.