Add Field Puzzle Attribute option to Letterbox type

Mickey4jes

Hi there!

I really love letterbox hybrids and while I know the minimum requirement is simply including a stamp inside of the cache, oftentimes we see letterbox hybrid geocaches that incorporate letterbox like clues like the Vampire Empire letterbox hybrid cache, the Looping Art Tour hybrid cache and the Lands End Labyrinth letterbox hybrid geocache.

I'd appreciate the option as a cache owner to add a field puzzle attribute to my letterbox hybrid geocaches when they incorporate clues at the location!

As a workaround, it might be possible to create a listing for some other type (e.g., traditional or mystery/puzzle), then set the Field Puzzle attribute, and then edit the type to LBH.

This is possible, I just added the "Field Puzzle" attribute to the LBH via this workaround.

@GC HQ:

Please add the attribute option to LBH, too.

As a workaround, it might be possible to create a listing for some other type (e.g., traditional or mystery/puzzle), then set the Field Puzzle attribute, and then edit the type to LBH.

This is possible, I just added the "Field Puzzle" attribute to the LBH via this workaround.

@GC HQ:

Please add the attribute option to LBH, too.

This makes sense (to me). :)

- Then one sorta knows whether that letterbox hybrid is closer to a true letterbox, or just another cache-with-a-stamp.

Didn't know that field puzzle wasn't available for all cache types until now. Appears they are available for traditional, multis and mystery/unknown. But yes, concur that they should be available for letterbox hybrids as well.

(edit to add: don't know if they're available for Wherigo, but if not, they should be available for that, too)

Edited by hzoi