Oregeon 600, Not all caches being displayed

sussexace

After loading from GSAK a file of 14,000 caches into a ggz file.Loaded ok. But when viewing on gps, a lot are missing. Have tried this using 2 different databases and results are the same. Everything looked good till I zoomed in on gps and seen too many missing to the point its useless to use. Going back to just loading a few (3-400) in gpx format. Unless someone has an answer, this makes the 600 no better then my 450s. Tried to only load 680 caches in gpx file, but gsak converted it to ggz and still on this small file, some caches weren't displayed. Don't know how to stop it from converting to ggz format.

Edited by sussexace

After loading from GSAK a file of 14,000 caches into a ggz file.Loaded ok. But when viewing on gps, a lot are missing. Have tried this using 2 different databases and results are the same. Everything looked good till I zoomed in on gps and seen too many missing to the point its useless to use. Going back to just loading a few (3-400) in gpx format. Unless someone has an answer, this makes the 600 no better then my 450s. Tried to only load 680 caches in gpx file, but gsak converted it to ggz and still on this small file, some caches weren't displayed. Don't know how to stop it from converting to ggz format.

If you need more information about your Garmin Oregon 6xx, please look here! Enjoy!